Nigel brings with him extensive experience in sports’ management and administration, along with over 20 years involvement as a skills development coach. Nigel’s enthusiasm and love of basketball provides an enjoyable platform, from which young athletes can develop an appreciation for the sport. He believes that basketball should build confidence, coordination, fitness and mate-ship; making it the top athletic outlet for our children.
- Played with Melbourne Tigers (NBL) – 10 years
- Coached Melbourne Tigers (VJBL) – 20 years
- Individual Skill Development Coach – 20 years
- Victoria University – Diploma of Sports Development
- Managing Director – Chase Basketball
- Managing Director – AUSPAC Basketball
- Founder – Bounce Dementia