- This event has passed.
Rep Prep Boys Only Session at Albert Park College (6:00pm)
November 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$22
Chase Basketball’s Rep Prep Boys Only Session at Albert Park College!
With Victorians having done such a great job over the past few months and with the reduction in restrictions, the Chase Basketball team are excited to announce the continued safe and gradual return of indoor group skills training!
In line with the Victorian Government’s announcement and Basketball Victoria’s Return to Sport guidelines, Chase Basketball will be conducting group sessions for representative male athletes wanting to get active and fine-tune their skills before VJBL tryouts begin.
The beginning of each session will be focused on skills and fitness, followed by scrimmaging and competitive game play with other groups of comparable levels.
Small group trainings will be open to athletes preparing to try out for their club in the upcoming VJBL season. This session will be open to athletes playing in the U12, U14 and U16 age groups in 2021.
All groups are allocated based on skill level, age and friendship groups. Please include your friendship group requests in the ‘Additional Information’ section of the registration.
Chase Basketball skills sessions will be conducted at the Albert Park College indoor gym and will run for 1 hour. The cost for each session is $22 per person.
COVID regulations will continue to be strictly observed:
- Athletes must sanitise hands before, during and after the session
- No spectators will be allowed inside the facility
- The Coach will be wearing a face mask at all times
- Athletes and spectators will not be permitted to attend any Chase Basketball program if they are experiencing even the mildest cold or flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Please bring your own ball and water bottle