- This event has passed.
Beginner/Intermediate Skills Session at Albert Park College (9:00am)
December 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am UTC+10$22
Chase Basketball’s Beginner/Intermediate Skills Sessions at Albert Park College!
With Victorians having done such a great job over the past few months and with the reduction in restrictions, the Chase Basketball team are excited to announce the continued safe and gradual return of indoor group skills training!
In line with the Victorian Government’s announcement and Basketball Victoria’s Return to Sport guidelines, Chase Basketball will be conducting group sessions for athletes wanting to get active and have fun at the same time.
The beginning of each session will be focused on skills and fitness, followed by scrimmaging and competitive game play with other groups of comparable levels.
Small group trainings will be open to Beginner and Intermediate level athletes aged between 7-12 years old.
All groups are allocated based on skill level, age and friendship groups. Please include your friendship group requests in the ‘Additional Information’ section of the registration.
Chase Basketball skills sessions will be conducted at the Albert Park College indoor gym and will run for 1 hour. The cost for each session is $22 per person.
Timetable for Beginner/Intermediate sessions for the remainder of the year are:
Tuesdays – 5:00pm
Saturdays – 9:00am
COVID regulations will continue to be strictly observed:
- Athletes must sanitise hands before, during and after the session
- No spectators will be allowed in the facility
- The Coach will be wearing a face mask at all times
- Athletes and spectators will not be permitted to attend any Chase Basketball program if they are experiencing even the mildest cold or flu like symptoms, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Please bring your own ball and water bottle